Selasa, 28 April 2015

Hi guys welcome back to Sintya’s blog !! This time I want to tell you about my unforgettable journey and this is also my favorite place that I ever seen . So , are you curious to know where is the favorite place that I went ? Haha okay , let’s start to reading my unforgettable journey story , enjoy it guys !!
Do you ever go to another island ? Do you ever going across the sea ? That was what I did when I went to Nusakambangan Island , that was my first journey went to another island , can you imagine what was my feeling on that time ? Yes , of course I’m sooo excited and I’m sooo happy . I went to Nusakambangan by used a sailing boat and I went around at 11 A.M . It was so sunny on the beach ,  what a nice weather was it . On 1 sailing boat it was pretty enough to carried me and my family . On the way went to Nusakambangan Island I saw the clear sky , and the sea , that sea was so clear , I saw the corals inside the sea was so beautiful and many fish were looked clearly too . I thought why I never went there , I just saw a beautiful scenery at the way went to Nusakambangan , and I could imagine if the Nusakambangan Island views was more than I saw on the sea . 45 minutes has left  and I’m arrived on Nusakambangan Island . 

What a simple Island !! I just arrived and looked on Nusakambangan outside appearance was so simple , it had one pier and then there was an entrance gate , it was so quiet island than my city . When I entered the entrance gate , it was like that I went into the forest . Many of trees were surrounded me , I walked straight following the path . It was so interested , inside this forest there was a historical building too , it was also added a good impression for the Nusakambangan visitors . After as long as I walked following the path , finally I arrived on the main object of Nusakambangan Island , that is Pantai Pasir Putih . 

W O W !! that was the first word which came out from my mouth . It was almost same with Bali Island , Nusakambangan Island had a beautiful view at there . By the unfold white sand which closed by the great coral reef , it looked like the great coral reef was protected the white sand . How nice it was !! Then the water of the sea was so transparent , I enjoyed to playing in the water with the coral pieces . I lied down on the white sand in the sea and gazed into the sky , it was so relaxed and made my mind fresh . Why I didn’t afraid to lied down on the water ? because the waves were not too tight , hmmmm it seemed that I wouldn’t go back to my house , it was so comfortable . There was also many caves on Nusakambangan coastal area , inside the cave there was an interesting stalactite and stalagmite . I was hoping that I could see the sunset here , but I couldn’t stay longer here , I must went back to my city . But I would never regretted that I ever came in this island , it made me to more explore some of place in my city that I hadn’t come before . I thought if this Island was knowing well by many people ,this place would be the great tourist resort on Central Java . And of course this journey gave me an interesting experience , and someday I would go here again . Guys ! you must visit this Island , you will never regretting if you have visited here . I suggest you to go there when you’re on holiday , because if you just stay here for a moment that’s so useless . You would be addicted to this Island guys , haha !!
 So , happy holiday and enjoy your journey guys !!

1 komentar:

  1. what a great view! Well I've never come to nusakambangan even tho I've lived in Purwokerto for 2 years haha. BTW would you mind if i gave you an advice? You have to make the photos a bit smaller because the pics are out of page hehe.

    BalasHapus