Selasa, 09 Juni 2015



                “Cause this a thriller, thriller night … “Do you remember who sang that song? Yaap , he is Michael Jackson the King of Pop legend . Michael Joseph Jackson is my idol and now I want to tell you about him, I’m sure you will excited after you are read this.
                Michael Joseph Jackson was born in Gary, Indiana, United States on August 29th, 1958. He entered the entertainment world since he was child, he started to singing in the café, and many of singing competition. Since that, his father made a family band which is called Jackson 5. Michael ever punched by his father because he won’t do singing practice, in the age of 21st Michael Jackson decided to out from his father band because of his father behavior. He got a resounding success for his solo career and broke a music record which hasn’t been figured out by any singers. Thriller album is one of the Michael Jackson albums which became phenomena on music world until this time. Michael Jackson built a house which is named “ Neverland Ranch ” this is his dream where the Neverland is existed so many playing areas , like a fancy world . For Michael Jackson, Neverland is his happiness. He could play anything he liked without any obstacles from another world. He paid the comfortable of Neverland with a billion dollars for it. Another reason of Neverland building is because Michael never felt his childhood time when he was child. He just remembered about his hardworking on his childhood, practiced all the time, showing the musical concert and etc. He hoped that he can raise the children spirit to play and having a good time.

                I love Michael Jackson because he loved children as same as me, he has a high dedicated for social activity especially for children. He inspires me to be a good person and generous person. I learn many things from Michael Jackson although he has a worst past life, it won’t make he down. He rise from his worst past life and be a great King of Pop. He is so generous to donated most of his wealth to help poor people and children association. I am as his fans feel so proud of him, he didn’t stingy although he is a star. Beside of his good behavior I also love the way he sing and dance, he such has a beautiful angel voice, he has a hallmark of his unique voice and he is good at dancing. The famous dancing of Michael Jackson is “Moonwalk” that is a dance move in which the dancer moves backward while appearing to walk forward, it became popular around the world after Michael Jackson executed the dance move during a performance of “Billie Jean “.
                Unfortunately, I love Michael Jackson since he was dead and most of mass media were talking about him. Then I’m so curious about Michael Jackson and I’m interested on him. From his life story, I know if artist life was not as we imagine. They had some burdens behind their happiness face that they showed in front of public. I really appreciate Michael Jackson for his rigidity to confront many of his problems. Michael Jackson will always be my inspiration, thank you for inspiring me Michael Jackson, the King of Pop legend.

“I am not trying to be philosophical but I really think it's my job to help them. I think it is my calling. I don't care if people laugh or what they say. [Children] don't have a mouth to society and I think it is now their time. From here on out it is their time. They need the world's awareness and they need issues to deal with, and this is for them. And if I can be that light, that pedestal just to shine some light on who they are, and the importance of who children are, that's what I want to do.” ~ Michael Jackson ~             

2 komentar:

  1. I love MJ too.
    I am very sad when heard about him that he was died :")
    Btw, nice blog sintya ;)

    BalasHapus
  2. I do love him too. It became a surprised news after I heard him died :") it was still questioning in my mind. Nice story Shintya 😉

    BalasHapus